Saturday 7 February 2015

Day 38

Saturday 7th February 2015.


365 List Project


DAY THIRTY-EIGHT  //  LIST THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE.

In order to lead a positive life I decided to list all the things I don't like so I can avoid what makes me feel negative, change what I need to and lead a happier, more positive life.


(Here's my list...)

🚫 feeling insignificant 
🚫 when people are bitchining behind peoples backs
🚫 cheating spouses
🚫 people who think they are better than you
🚫 being lied to
🚫 feeling stupid
🚫 being made to feel unwelcome 
🚫 discrimination 
🚫 illness on tv, when you're eating your tea
🚫 feeling lost
🚫 flying
🚫 travelling in general really 
🚫 being a passenger in a car
🚫 people who don't care/ pretend they don't care
🚫 liars
🚫 people who only find out half the story
🚫 show offs
🚫 rudeness
🚫 people who poke fun at others in a nasty way
🚫 vulgarness
🚫 discrimination 
🚫 racism
🚫 ageism
🚫 benefit theifs
🚫 scroungers
🚫 people who borrow stuff but never return it
🚫 incompetence 
🚫 impatient 
🚫 unhelpful people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!