Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 14

Wednesday 14th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY FOURTEEN  //  LIST YOUR FEARS AND PHOBIAS.



 
There was a funny noise in the middle of the night, and after making my other half get out of bed to go and seek its origin it turned out to just be the wind, it had opened the door to our loft and was making a creaking noise. But this got me to thinking about fears and phobias. We all have them, some more than others. I also got to thinking about ones I have overcome, not many really but I did get over my fear of lifts after working in a hotel with 22 floors. How about you, what are you scared of?

 
(Here is my list....)

( IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER... )

X mould
X germs
X dingy and damp cellars
X illness/ cancer
X flying
X ferries/ sailing on the sea (funnily enough I don't mind boats on lakes or rivers)
X claustrophobia -small spaces/ large crowds -being trampled
X being a car passenger
X other drivers (particularly drunk drivers/ them falling asleep or becoming ill)
X driving on the motorway
X lorries/ lorry drivers
X my family dying / becoming ill
X kids and animals suffocating with plastic bags
X spiders and some bugs
X snakes
X large animals (don't mind them behind a fence/ zoo pen)
X losing my other half
X my other half cheating
X childbirth / dying during childbirth
X drunk people
X sweat patches
X period leaks
X sharks
X open water (being in the sea, I don't mind getting my feet wet but not much deeper!)
X swallowing medication (scared of choking)
X choking (I once swallowed a Lego brick)
X being attacked / mugged / murdered / raped / tortured
X not having enough to live on (becoming destitute)
X being alone
X being sick / vomiting
X others vomiting
X not being important
X being forgotten
X getting lost abroad
X getting kidnapped abroad
X being too drunk
X getting a brain tumour
X certain people
X getting DVT
X not being loved and accepted
X not having friends

 

2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!