Thursday 8 January 2015

Day 8

Thursday 8th January 2015.

365 List Project

DAY EIGHT  //  LIST ALL THE WAYS YOU ARE ENERGISED.

Today I decided to list all the things that make me feel energised.
We are a week into the New Year and now the initial New Year-New Me has waivered a little I have decided to remind myself of all the things that keep me feeling energised for those days when I am lacking a little get up and go. 



(Here is my list....)

Motivational Quotes.
Praise.
Recognition.
Reassurance.
Encouragement.
Thinspiration Pics.
A clean & clear home -No Clutter!
Perfect organisation.
Having a project to focus on.
Positive Mental Attitude -It's all about the PMA!
Others being nice.
Human kindness.
Seeing a man being a gentleman.
Others being positive.
New clothes!
Fresh bedding.
A brisk walk in sports clothes and enough time to shower afterwards.
Having a warm shower with nice smelling shower gel.
A refreshing drink, such as freah juice.
Upbeat music when I'm in the right mood.




2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!