Monday 5 January 2015

Day 4

SUNDAY JANUARY 4TH 2015.

365 List Project

DAY FOUR  //  LIST ALL THE DRESS SIZES & WEIGHTS YOU’VE BEEN SINCE THE AGE OF FIFTEEN.

LIST YOUR DREAM WEIGHT & DRESS SIZE.
 

(Here’s my list…)

Today I decided to focus on all the body sizes, shapes, and weights I have been since the age of fifteen. (Fifteen is the age I have significantly changed from). I wanted to note down all the size changes my body has gone through –up and down in size and shape. This is something I want to be able to look back on and know what I looked like and felt like to a certain extent.

For example – when I met my fiancé I was a uk size 10/12 and approx. 11-12 stone and I felt great, I wasn’t the skinniest I had ever been or the most toned but I felt good. I exercised regularly (mostly aerobics and treadmill at the local gym) and kept in decent shape, I felt sexy and comfortable in my clothes but I had curves but no dreaded muffin top (like now) and I liked clothes shopping and I didn’t dread catching sight of myself in the mirror (especially with no clothes on!) Being a size uk size 12 even a 14 I felt comfortable in my own skin and I felt more comfortable in the company of others, especially with my other half. I felt accepted more socially than I do now at a bigger size (… a uk 18/20 cringe) and at a slimmer size I felt as though I was given more respect and I was definitely more confident!

Also in writing this list, it helped me to assess my ideas on body image and has spurred me on to get fit and healthy.

 

---------------

THIS IS ONE LIST I AM GOING TO KEEP PRIVATE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

---------------



2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    👥 Facebook 👤 Ann Organiser
    📷 Instagram 📷 @an.organised.life
    💬 Tumblr 💬 loveanorganisedlife
    💙 Twitter 💙 @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!