Monday 12 January 2015

Day 11

Sunday 11th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY ELEVEN  //  LIST WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE.

Ok so not a particularly nice list to compose I know but I am doing this in order to spur some positive changes in my life and I am trying to donthis by shocking myself into submission.




(Here is my list....)

x SPOTS, SPOTS, SPOTS!!!
x Bad hair days.
x My big toes need some podiatry, years of ill fitting shoes have caused ingrowing nails.
x My eyebrows need reshaping but I've no idea where to start!
x Legs -mine have no shape anymore -I have no knees.
x Jowls -hamster cheeks.
x Ankles, more like kankles.
x Skin tags.
x Blackheads on nose sometimes.
x What happened to my belly button?!
x No visible hips.
x Hair line -sideburns??
x The shape of my feet.
x Slouched shoulders.
x Scar on my ankle.
x Acne scars.
x Pimples on arms.
x My underarms.






2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!