Friday 2 January 2015

Day 1


THURSDAY JANUARY 1ST 2015.

 

365 List Project

DAY ONE  //  LIST A TYPICAL WEEKS DIET.

 


 So to start the 365 List Project I thought that I would kick off with my typical weeks diet (obviously I use the term diet loosely...you will see why...)

I wanted to start they year on an honest note not in any denial or disillusion of any sorts, so I could spend the rest of the year working through my list of New Year’s Resolutions. (I make my New Year’s Resolutions throughout the month of December so I am ready and prepared to start January in full swing armed with the list I need to get me off to a good start).

At the top of my New Year’s Resolution’s list is to lose some weight and get healthier and fitter.

The aim of each list is to write it down as honestly as possible so you can really take a good look at yourself and the things you do.

So jot down on average what you would eat and drink! in a typical week for you.

 

  Do your best to be honest! The aim of each list is to write it down as honestly as possible so you can really take a good look at yourself and the things you do. Get every little naughty morsel on that list. And when you have completed full the list for one whole week -Monday to Sunday, read it back to yourself from start to finish and then write down what your thoughts are.

 

What is good, what's bad and what is most certainly ugly?!

 

On a final note don’t forget to enjoy your list-making, it’s meant to be a bit of fun!

 

(Here's my list...)

 

MONDAY

Breakfast -bowl of choc pillows with semi-skimmed milk.

Elevenses -cup of tea with milk and one sugar.

Lunch -two crumpets with cheese and butter and a cup of tea.

Dinner -chilli con carne with rice, yoghurt, topped with cheese, glass of water. Rolo dessert pot.

Supper -bowl of cereal, drink of cordial.




TUESDAY

Breakfast -porridge made with half milk and half water topped with brown sugar and cold milk.

Elevenses -cup of tea with milk and one sugar.

Lunch -salad (avocado, tomatoes, chickpeas, feta, spinach, mayo, red onion)

Dinner -salmon and new potatoes with yoghurt and dill. Corner yoghurt.

Supper -chocolate.




WEDNESDAY

Breakfast -bowl of coco pops rocks with milk.

Elevenses -cup of tea with milk and one sugar.

Lunch -cheese sandwich and a cup of tea.

Dinner -couscous salad with homemade croutons.

Supper -bowl of cereal.




THURSDAY

Breakfast -cereal with milk and a cup of tea.

Elevenses -cake square and a hot chocolate.

Lunch -sandwich and crisps with a glass of water.

Dinner -pasta bake with avocado and pine nut salad. Dessert.

Supper -snacks.




FRIDAY

Breakfast -cereal with milk.

Elevenses -cup of tea with milk and sugar.

Lunch -quiche or a sandwich with crisps and a glass of cordial.

Dinner -a takeaway or chicken kiev with Caesar salad –with lots of dressing. Dessert.

Supper -snacks.

 

 

SATURDAY

Breakfast -cereal bar and a glass of milk.

Elevenses -cereal bar and a mocha.

Lunch -crumpets with butter and cheese.

Dinner -pizza. Dessert.

Supper -snacks.




SUNDAY

Breakfast -cereal bar.

Elevenses -cereal bar and a hot chocolate.

Lunch -sandwich.

Dinner -roast dinner. Treacle pudding and custard.

Supper -cereal with milk.

 

 

My Thoughts: 

®    My diet needs some improvements! 

®    I need healthier cereal choices.

®    I need better snack choices.

®    I need to eat less cheese!

®    I need some healthier desserts.


1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!