Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day 28

Wednesday 28th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY TWENTY-EIGHT  //  LIST YOUR STRENGTHS.

I've decided to have a think about what my strengths are today, to try and boost my positivity.


(Here's my list...)

✅ my determination 
✅ I sometimes have confidence
✅ friendliness 
✅ my ability to cope with trauma
✅ unaffected determination to have a perfect life 
✅ willingness to help others for no persoanl gain
✅ practical in a lot of situations 
✅ can see things from others point of view
✅ loving 
✅ caring
✅ willing to accept when I'm wrong 
✅ not afraid to apologise 
✅ supportive
✅ I'm a good friend
✅ I'm strong 
✅ im straight with people
✅ I'm honest
✅ I'm loyal
✅ I'm a good fiancé 
✅ I'm a good daughter 
✅ I'm a good niece 
✅ I'm a good Godmother 
✅ I'm a good Granddaughter  
✅ I'm a good problem solver
✅ I'm a good Aunt
✅ I'm a good person
✅ I'm good at designing home decor
✅ I'm a good cook
✅ I've got a good imagination 

1 comment:

  1. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    👥 Facebook 👤 Ann Organiser
    📷 Instagram 📷 @an.organised.life
    💬 Tumblr 💬 loveanorganisedlife
    💙 Twitter 💙 @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!