Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day 39

Sunday 8th February 2015.


365 List Project


DAY THIRTY-NINE  //  LIST DETAILS OF YOUR FIRST CRUSH AND/OR FIRST KISS πŸ‘„




We're in the month of love with Valentines Day fast approaching, so I got to thinking about the things that have shaped love in my life. I started thinking right back at the start... 


πŸ’“ My first crush was....
(Here's my list...)

πŸ’“ Who: A boy in my class at infant school. He had dark blonde hair and glasses and was quite smart.
πŸ’“ Age: I was approx 5/6. 
πŸ’“ Year: It was the 90's.
πŸ’“ When: It started when he shared his box of milk, at playtime with me in the lunch-hall.
πŸ’“ Where: We were in infant school.
πŸ’“ What it was like: It was just a crush, but all throughout infants and juniors I remembered his kindness. He got sick near me one day and I sort of went off him a bit but I've always remembered him. We lost touch after junior school as he went to the Grammar School. But I can still picture him.

πŸ‘„ And my first real kiss was...
(Here's my list...)

πŸ‘„ Age: I was 11 almost 12. (That seems far too you g now! But at the time it seemed right.)
πŸ‘„ Year: 2000.
πŸ‘„ Where: Outside the art block of high-school.
πŸ‘„ When: Early evening it was the Summer holidays, between Junior school and starting high-school.
πŸ‘„ Who: A not-so-attractive, short boy with a mushroom-cut (aka the bowl cut) hairstyle, he had large deidre-glasses. I didn't know him, my friend and me, met his friend and him a few days earlier and arranged to meet on the high-school playing fields. I won't name him for his own privacy!
πŸ‘„ What it was like: He had to stand on the steps to be the same height as me 'cringe'. Despite this I still remember the butterflies I felt kissing a boy for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!