Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 13

Tuesday 13th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY THIRTEEN  //  LIST WHAT YOU WANT/ NEED FROM OTHERS.

I was thinking this morning about all the things that I need from other people and also what I want from them. My idea behind this list is to identify all the things I would like to work towards changing, gaining or maintaining. I may already get some of the things on my list but they are certainly the most important things that I need from others. 




(Here is my list....)

PATIENCE
FUN
MORE LOVE/ CARE
FONDNESS
CARING NATURE
MORE ORGANISED
LESS JUDGEMENT
HUMOUR
REASSURANCE
EASIER FORGIVENESS!
MORE LOVING (BETTER ABLE TO SHOW THEIR LOVE)
WILLINGNESS TO HELP OUT
UNDERSTANDING
WILLINGNESS TO DO/TRY THINGS
MORE THOUGHTFUL

BETTER BREWS (No one in my family makes me a cup of tea like I really like it, I know, I know I can hear you saying well why not make it yourself?! Well I do, but when you go round to someones house they normally make you one. I feel like Goldilocks when it comes to a cup of tea. I get brews with too much milk, not enough milk, too strong, too weak, too sugary, he wrong kind of milk, funny tasting water, in a mug (it's called a CUP of tea for a reson people!) and one family member forgets I drink tea and makes me a cup of coffee?!)

HAPPINESS
LESS MOANING
WILLINGNESS TO HELP THEMSELVES
LESS COMPLAINING (ABOUT AILMENTS IN PARTICULAR)
LESS BAD HABITS
MORE OPEN MINDED
MORE TRUST
MORE HELP
TO ASK ME FOR ADVICE MORE
MORE SPONTANEITY
MORE INDEPENDANCE
MATURITY
HONESTY
RESPECT
TO BE MORE RELIABLE
TO ASK FOR HELP 
NEED ME!!!!
MORE PRACTICAL HELP
PARTICIPATION
FLEXIBILITY
PERSEVERANCE
CALMNESS
SUPPORT
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
LESS REPETATIVE
BETTER COMMUNICATION
INCLUSION
LOOK AFTER YOU WHEN YOU ARE UNWELL
THOUGHTFUL GIFTS
ATTENDANCE






2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!