Tuesday 27 January 2015

Day 27

Tuesday 27th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY TWENTY-SEVEN  //  LIST ALL THE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF.

So today I've been thinking about the things I don't like about myself. The purpose of this list is to see where I want/need to change.



(Here's my list...)

❌ I struggle with change 
❌ I ask too many questions
❌ my appearance 
❌ my obsessive need to please everyone 
❌ too much if a perfectionist
❌ internal fears
❌ don't like being a passenger in a car/ on a plane etc
❌ my lack of exercise 
❌ not much willpower 
❌ can be hurtful with my words
❌ can come across as agressive without meaning to
❌ can be judgemental
❌ my lack of patience 
❌ I hold too many grudges
❌ I'm too picky
❌ I can be too harsh
❌ often sarcastic without meaning to be
❌ sometimes lazy
❌ can be a hypocrite 
❌ can leave spots alone
❌ need things done my way
❌ control freak
❌ obsessive need to get others to improve their lives
❌ not happy to settle with anything



1 comment:

  1. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!