Monday 26 January 2015

Day 25

Sunday 25th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY TWENTY-FIVE  //  LIST WHAT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO THINK ABOUT YOU.

Today's list is the things I would like people to think about me.



(Here's my list...)

😀that I'm a good person 
😀that I make a difference to their life 
😀that I'm caring and considerate
😀that I'm genuine
😀that they need/want me
😀that I'm inportant
😀that I always try my best/hardest
😀that I am honest
😀that I'm fair
😀that I have good morals
😀that I am fun
😀that I am interesting 
😀that I am neat and clean
😀that I take pride in my appearance 
😀that my home is nice (and tidy)
😀that I am good with children
😀that I make an effort
😀that I am trustworthy 
😀that I am loyal
😀that I'm approachable 
😀that I'm friendly
😀that they enjoy my company
😀that they can depend on me
😀that I'm reliable
😀that I'm sincere
😀that I am a good time keeper
😀that I'm a positive role model

1 comment:

  1. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    👥 Facebook 👤 Ann Organiser
    📷 Instagram 📷 @an.organised.life
    💬 Tumblr 💬 loveanorganisedlife
    💙 Twitter 💙 @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!