Monday 12 January 2015

Day 10

Saturday 10th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY TEN  //  LIST WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE ACHEIVED BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR.

Today I am in a contemplative mood and I have been thinking about all the things I want to have done by this time next year. Big things, small things and everything in between no matter how trivial.




(Here is my list....)

>Finshed the house renovation.
>Replaced the car/got a second car.
>Be extremely organised.
>Have the perfect Christmas that I've been dreaming about for sometime.
>Be healthier.
>Have lost weight.
>Done things on time (presents).
>Finally complete a years journal.
>Completed a years photo project.
>Hosted a fantastic dinner party.
>Sorted out my mobile phone.
>Had an eye test and got some new glasses.
>Have a more trained dog.
>Have a better sleep routine -reduced my insomnia.
>More of a routine with the dogs walks.
>To go for a dreaded smear test *cringe but necessary for all us girls*.
>Find a new female dentist.
>Improve my skin, fewer blemishes.
>A more balanced diet.
>Made a family tree.
>Organised my photographs.
>Have read 12 more books.



2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!