Saturday 31 January 2015

Day 31

Saturday day 31st January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY THIRTY-ONE  //  LIST ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN'T STAND.

Today's list is the things I can't abide. The things that bug me, tick me of and I generally just can't stand...
What bothers you?

(Here's my list...)

🚫 smoking
🚫 people who blow smoke near you
🚫 when I have spots
🚫 feeling sweaty
🚫 waiting unnecessarily 
🚫 rudeness 
🚫 being talked about in a negative way 
🚫 when people jump to conclusions 
🚫 unfairness 
🚫 cruelty to humans 
🚫 cruelty to animals 
🚫 seeing anyone in pain
🚫 motorways 
🚫 mess & clutter
🚫 germs/ dirt/ muck/ grime
🚫 unkindness 
🚫 being too hungry
🚫 violent crime 
🚫 when people don't say what they mean 
🚫 shouting 
🚫 very loud things
🚫 drunk yobs
🚫 vommiting 
🚫 hospitals
🚫 being ill/ poorly 
🚫 a loved one being hurt 
🚫 being disappointed 
🚫 being let down
🚫 liars
🚫 feeling inadequate 
🚫 not having enough
🚫 bitchiness
🚫 rude sarcasm/ repetitive sarcasm
🚫 people who act superior 
🚫 offenders 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!