Sunday 18 January 2015

Day 17

Saturay 17th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY SEVENTEEN  //  LIST YOUR GOOD QUALITIES.

This list is intended to get you to think of all your good qualities. Everyone has some good qualities so get your pen to work!



(Here's my list...)


I'm friendly.

I try to be consistent.

I am fun to be around.

I'm caring.

I buy good presents/gifts.

I'm generous.

I'm loving.

Willing to help.

I'm charitable.

I can see things from others points of view.

Urge to help ease others sufferings.

Practical.

Respectful.

Supportive.

Try to set a good example.

Traditional.

I fit in well.

I make a huge effort.

Get on well with others.

Approachable.

Open to help and advice.

Give good advice.

Sharing.

Motivational.

Inspirational.

Strong.

Resilient.

Open minded.

Adaptable.

Willing to change.

Constantly strive to improve myself.

Like to help others.

Fair.

Im courteous.

I'm neat.

I'm polite.

I am good with little ones.

I am a good listener.






2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!