Monday 26 January 2015

Day 24

Saturday 24th January 2015.


365 List Project

DAY TWENTY-FOUR  //  LIST WHAT MOTIVATES YOU.


Today I'm looking at the things that motivate me, I need some motivation to carry on exercising at the moment.


(Here's my list...)


#motivational quotes
#good music (upbeat)
#feeling healthy
#being able to see what results will look like
#feeling organised
#others encouragement 
#nice weather
#good clothes
#good company
#no pressure
#feeling relaxed / with plenty of time
#a record of sucess to look at
#a list
#a clear goal
#a clear idea of what I'm doing
#having fun
#enjoying something



1 comment:

  1. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!