Monday 12 January 2015

Day 12

Monday 12th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY TWELVE  //  LIST WHAT OTHERS DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOU.

I have been thinking about the things I believe others don't like about me in order to improve who I am. Although I'm sure there are plenty of nice things people could say about me, I am trying to become a better version of myself.



(Here is my list....)

X can be short tempered.
X irrational (only occasionally!)
X too many fears and phobias.
X my diet choices.
X my size/weight can be negative.
X lazy tendancies (occasionally).
X an overwhelming desire to do things my own way.
X I sometimes give long winded explanations.
X awkwardness.
X I can sometimes have language like a navvy....oops...only when provoked.
X I can hold a grudge.
X my hording of furniture...what can I say I like pretty things.
X I can be loud.
X insecure.
X unable to say No.
X obsessive need to please people.
X I'm unique and don't always follow the norms.



2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!