Friday 9 January 2015

Day 9

Friday 9th January 2015.


365 List Project


DAY NINE  //  LIST THE THINGS THAT WAKE YOU UP/ PICK YOU UP. 

Along the lines of yesterday... Today I am listing all the things that wake me up or pick me up. 
I am doing my best to start the year off right and in order to do so I think identifying all the things that will help aid better living and health is key. Finding what motivates me and snaps me into action is my focus at the moment. 




(Here is my list....)

>fresh juice/blend/smoothie
>a very LOUD alarm clock
>good upbeat songs
>motivational songs
>nice coffee 
>a good 9 hours uninterrupted sleep
>a brisk walk with the dog
>tidy/clutter free home
>fresh air
>nice smells
>a shower
>praise
>a compliment
>feelings of accomplishment
>recognition
>variety at work
>something unusual happening
>new clothes 

2 comments:

  1. http://an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.an-organised-life.blogspot.co.uk
    πŸ‘₯ Facebook πŸ‘€ Ann Organiser
    πŸ“· Instagram πŸ“· @an.organised.life
    πŸ’¬ Tumblr πŸ’¬ loveanorganisedlife
    πŸ’™ Twitter πŸ’™ @ILoveOrganising

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments but please keep them polite. Thank-you!